Friday, July 8, 2011

~life~

Life's a funny thing, so is what people say. I've been told many times that I'm awesome and that I'm sweet and all these other really nice things. I can't help but wonder, though...if I'm really all these good things that people keep telling me I am (without me asking, by the way), then why is it that no one seems to want me around? For example, the other day one of my facebook friends asked if anyone wanted to go somewhere with him/her. I asked for more details and was completely ignored. Last summer, my other friend would talk to me about things as if I had been there, when in reality he/she had forgotten to invite me. When I go places with people, mutual friends/family will greet, hug, etc the person/people I'm with, and barely glance at me. Stuff like this happens to me ALL the time. I can't help but wonder that if I'm half as epic as people claim that I am, why is there a difference between the way people describe me and the way people actually treat me? I mean, I understand that people occasionally forget, but it feels like more than people just forgetting. Am I the only one who feels this way or does everyone go through this?

1 comment:

  1. People get wrapped up in their own little world, I guess. I've been on both sides of it. Being forgotten, and forgetting people. =( If I was nearby we could go do something together, and we'd both feel better... =) Hope things get better for ya!

    ReplyDelete